Chaga is an incredibly powerful medicinal mushroom that is highly sought after due to its phenomenal levels of antioxidants and healing properties. Chaga is rich in Vitamins A, C, B, D, and E and minerals such as manganese, iron, calcium, zinc, and selenium. It also contains potent anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-candida, and anti-parasite properties. Chaga is one of the best sources of betulinic acid which is known to kill cancer cells on contact. Chaga is therefore often listed as one of the top anti-cancer and anti-tumor foods and is highly valued in a variety of natural cancer treatments and preventative protocols. Research has shown Chaga to be particularly beneficial for colon, stomach, endometrial, lung, breast, and prostate cancer. Chaga is also rich in beta-glucans which can dramatically strengthen and reinforce the immune system making it an ideal choice for those suffering with autoimmune disorders such as chronic fatigue syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, fibromyalgia, irritable bowl syndrome, Chron’s disease, lymphoma, bursitis, shingles, and PCOS. It is also very beneficial for those with HIV and has been shown to reduce the various symptoms and secondary diseases caused by HIV. Chaga contains the highest level of superoxide dismutase (SOD) in the world which is an enzyme that promotes the breakdown of free radicals and has been shown to be highly effective in the treatment of Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s, Lou Gehrig’s disease, gout, scleroderma, osteoarthritis, and cataracts. Its anti-inflammatory properties makes it ideal for those with IBS, arthritis, colitis, cystitis, tendonitis, edema, asthma, celiac disease, and acne. The wide range of healing benefits found in Chaga makes its one of the most important and essential medicinal foods to be included in one’s natural health regime. Chaga mushrooms grow in harmony with birch tress and can be found in northern regions of the United States and in the forest of the Appalachian mountains. It can also be found in temperate forests of Europe, Canada, China, Russia, and Korea where it is known as a “gift of God”. Chaga tea is an incredibly beneficial since the antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and healing compounds are easily and quickly assimilated and utilized by the body. Chaga tea can be made by adding 1 teaspoon of Chaga extract powder to 8oz of hot water. It has a rich, earthy coffee-like flavor that can be sweetened with honey, stevia, or coconut sugar if desired. The highest quality, most effective Chaga Extract Powder can be found online at http://vimergy.com/categories/chaga/chaga-extract-powder-50g-209.html.
COMMON NAME: CHAGA
Chaga also known as “ The King of the Polypores” is a medicinal mushroom that grows in harmony with the birch tree and generally in very cold deciduous forests. It can be found in the temperate forests of Russia, Korea, China, Europe, Canada, northern regions of the United States and in the forests of the Appalachian mountains.
Chaga is antimicrobial, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti viral and anti-candida. The high concentration of beta glucan polysaccharides makes chaga a powerful immune system modulator. Chaga is high in phytochemicals, nutrients, and free-radical scavenging antioxidants such as melanin that nourishes the skin and has been shown to reverse melanoma.
This mushroom was basically the life support system of Siberian shamanism. It tonifies the organ systems, strengthens the immune system and helps detoxify the body of environmental toxins such as plastics, particularly bisphenol-A (BPA). Traditional chaga lore says that people who drink chaga tea live to be over 100, a true longevity superherb.
Chaga contains high amounts of betulin, or betulinic acid concentrated from the outer white part of the birch tree. The high concentration of betulinic acid gives chaga its anti-tumor and anti-mutogenic properties.
The super immune modulating properties of chaga have been attributed to the molecules present in chaga known as beta-glucans, a polysaccharide. Beta-glucans have strong anti-inflammatory and immune enhancing properties. It is these active components of chaga that make it effective in combating viruses, cancer, bad bacteria and harmful fungi like candida.
Vimergy’s Chaga powder is grown wildly in the Greater Khingan Mountains. It is extracted without the use of chemicals, as it’s been done since ancient times. We carefully select only the finest and most potent Chaga for our extracts, all completely solvent free, and only extracted with pure spring water.
Benefits of the Chaga Superherb:
- Alleviate the common cold
- Slow down the aging process
- Improve the quality of the blood
- Protect the cells from free radical damage
- Inhibiting or ceasing cell mutation
- Combat viruses
- Detoxify the liver
- Nourishes the skin
- Protects DNA from oxidative stress
This superior grade mushroom contains over 215 phytonutrients including:
- Betulinic acid
- Amino acids
- SOD antioxidants
- 29 Betaglucans
Often used for:
- Diabetes patients
- Those struggling with Arthritis
- Suffering from Influenza
- Dealing with stomach ulcers
- Overcoming fungal growth
- and much much more
Organs Supported: Spleen, Liver, Lungs
Treasures: Jing, Qi, Shen
HOW DO YOU USE IT?
- Drink It Up: Add herbs to 8oz of hot water and enjoy as a tea (optional: add sweetener)
- Blend It Up: Blend it in your favorite smoothie, protein shake, or tea
- Warm It Up: Add herbs to your next raw or warm blended soup
- Mix It Up: Add to your favorite raw or whole food recipe to supercharge
- Eat It Up: Herbs can be eaten directly to experience the full taste
Usage: 1.5 grams (1/2 teaspoon) once or twice daily.
- 50 grams per bag
- 25 servings per bag
- 10:1 water extract powder
Latin Name: Inonotus obliquus (Chaga)
- Taste: Sour, Sweet, Bitter
- Color: Light Brown
- Nature: Warm
- Warm up water in kettle
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of Chaga
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of Reishi
- Stir and enjoy
WHY PURCHASE FROM VIMERGY:
- Our herbs use Fingerprint Technology (see below), the most advanced extraction process used today
- Our herbs are wildcrafted and water extracted, keeping them natural, pure and heated under 104 degrees
- Our herbs are all 10:1 concentrated, meaning that it’s not just the herb powdered (as many other companies offer), but rather in a 10x concentrated powerful form
- We only use non-GMO brown rice powder as an excipient, keeping it virtually allergy free, compared to corn or wheat excipients used by other brands
- Our products are preventive care at its finest, designed to help keep you healthy, vital, and energized. Compared to western medicine and the average hospital bill when feeling sick, these products pay for themselves
- We offer a variety of over 20 different superherbs, essentially your one-stop-shop for energy, vitality, and superior health
- Guarantee: If you can find a higher quality wildcrafted water extracted herb than ours, we will happily accept your unopened product within 30 days for a no questions asked refund. We stand behind what we sell as being the highest quality Chinese herbs available.
Our tonic superherbs directly impact youthfulness, and are for people serious about their health. Read more below.
What are herbal extracts? Herbal extracts are an excellent way of getting the goodness from a herb, without the trouble of often elaborate preparations and long cooking times often required with using herbs in their crude whole form. This product is 10:1 water extracted, meaning that it’s not simply the herb powdered, but rather in a 10x times concentrated form.
How are herbal extracts made? The raw herbs are prepared by hot water extraction under 104 degrees, the water is then evaporated off until all that is left is the essential oils and active ingredients. These are then bound together with an excipient, small amounts of non-GM brown rice powder (less than 5%).
Fingerprint Technology ensures no adulterations, and the safety and consistency of our final product. It’s the most advanced extraction process used today in which the herbs are never heated above 104 degrees, thus maintaining its raw state and keeping its amino acids and essential oils intact. View the Certificate of Analysis
Purity: This product is Vegan, Kosher and 100% Wildcrafted. It is GMO and ETO free, and is non-irradiated. It’s also free from wheat, gluten, soy, added sugar, salt, lactose, preservatives, or any other fillers. All water extracted herbs are in 10:1 extracted powder form. This product has been cultivated, and is ready to use from the bag.
Directions: These tonic herbs are food grade and safe to use as you would culinary herbs. They can be added to any foods or drinks. We generally prefer to simply add 8oz of hot water and make as a tea. See below for more ideas on how to use.
Contraindications: Not to be used when taking penicillin or when receiving glucose intravenously. Caution should be taken by those with hypoglycemia.
As with all tonic herbs, we do not recommend using while pregnant, unless under the direction of your doctor or herbalist.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.